Eric D. Mathes, CPA, MBA
As one of the Partners of FDR Group, Inc., Eric Mathes is responsible for assisting clients by designing life, disability, and long term care insurance plans, as well as implementing strategies for wealth accumulation, preservation, and distribution.
Prior to joining FDR, Eric was a controller of a subsidiary of HEICO Corporation. He was also a public accountant for Mallah Furman & Company. His gift for detailed analysis and previous accounting experience has given him an ideal foundation for his work as a financial advisor.
Eric holds the designation of Certified Public Accountant, and also has a Master in Business Administration and a Master in Accounting degree from Nova Southeastern University. His Bachelor of Science in Accounting is from Florida Atlantic University.
When not at the office, Eric enjoys spending time with his daughter as well as playing golf and catching the occasional fish.
- 2-15 Life Health and Variable Annuities License
- Series 7 General Securities Representative (GS) License held with LPL Financial
- Series 24 General Securities Principal (GP) License held with LPL Financial
- Series 51 Municipal Fund Securities Limited Principal (FP) License held with LPL Financial
- Series 66 NASAA-Uniform Combined State Law (AG and RA) License held with LPL Financial