Jeffrey Solodkin, CLU, ChFC, RHU
Jeffrey Solodkin is one of the founding members of FDR Group, Inc. Today his current role with the firm involves designing life, health and long term care insurance plans and implementing estate and retirement strategies for his clients. Jeffrey’s experience in annuities, life and health insurance combined with his certified public accounting experience enables him to custom-tailor programs to the specific and diversified needs of each client.
Jeffrey is a frequent guest speaker, educator, and seminar lecturer passionate about continuing education for accountants and life insurance agents. A distinguished and revered leader within the financial services community, he is a member of the Million Dollar Round Table as the prestigious Top of the Table and has received numerous national quality and achievement awards.
- Certified Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Registered Health Underwriter (RHU)
- 2-15 Life Health and Variable Annuities License
- Series 6 Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative (IR) License held with LPL Financial
- Series 22 Direct Participation Representative (DR) License held with LPL Financial
- Series 63 Uniform Agent State Law (AG) License held with LPL Financial